Incentive Pilot LLC, an Arizona limited liability company ("Company" or "We"), respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website incentivepilot.com (our "Website") or use or access our browser application (our “App”) as well as our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website
- Through our App, which provides dedicated browser-based interaction between you and the Company’s services; and/or
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy
It does not apply to information collected by:
Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
Any third party, including Tango Card, Inc. (“Tango Card”), or any other application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
2. Children under the age of 13.
In plain english: Our application is not intended for use by children under 13 years of age and we do not knowingly collect any information from such individuals. If you are under 13 years of age, you will not use our Services.
Our Website and App are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website or App. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or otherwise provide any information on this Website or our App. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. Information we collect about you and how we collect it.
In plain english: Incentive Pilot collects various pieces of personal information, including when you directly provide it to us, automatically from your interactions with our Services, and through various third-parties and business partners. When you provide information in the form of user contributions, you provide that information knowing it is non-confidential - we cannot control the actions of others whom you share this information with nor can we guarantee who sees that information and who does not.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and App, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- Commercial information, such as records of personal property, products and services purchased, or other purchasing history or tendencies;
- Professional or employment-related information;
- Necessary to facilitate third-party transactions or online payment processing, such as credit card information; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website or App and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and/or
- From third parties, for example, Tango Card or our business partners.
3.1. Information you provide to us
The information we collect on or through our Website and App may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or App. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to any of our services. We may also ask you for information when you report problems with our Website or App;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website or App, if any; and/or
- Your search queries on the Website or App.
You may also provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website, App or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
3.2. Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website or App, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website;
- Details on your use of the App; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We may also use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). See Section 7. Choices about how we use and disclose your information for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and App and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website and App;
- Speed up your searches; or
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
In plain english: You will encounter content through our Services that is delivered by third-parties which may collect personal information from you for their own uses. Because we don’t control these third parties, you will need to reach out to them directly if you have questions about their content and collection methods.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Section 7. Choices about how we use and disclose your information.
5. How we use your information.
In plain english: You agree to allow us to use the information we collect from you to provide our services, to provide a better experience with our services, as a means to contact you about our Services, and to contact you about the services of third-party partners. You will be asked for consent first if we want to use your information for other purposes.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and App and their contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your subscription, if any, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Website, App, or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website or App;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and/or
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If available, check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. For more information, see Section 7. Choices about how we use and disclose your information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
6. Disclosure of your information.
In plain english: You give Incentive Pilot permission to disclose aggregated (non-identifying information) without restrictions. Personally identifying information may be disclosed to our affiliates, employees and other individuals necessary for the operation of our website and app. Additionally, we may disclose personally identifying information in other ways, but we will make sure to get your consent first.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, including, without limitation, Tango Card;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and/or
With your consent, we may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply the Incentive Pilot Terms of Service (available here - app.incentivepilot.com/terms-of-service) and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; and/or
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our Company or its affiliates, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7. Choices about how we use and disclose your information.
In plain english: You will have control over the personal information you provide to us via the following methods, including; adjusting your browser settings, selecting to “opt-out” when filling out information, selecting “unsubscribe” on promotional emails, or sending an email with your specific privacy request to email@example.com.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional offers from the company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
Targeted advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
8. Accessing and correcting your information.
In plain english: You can change your personal information via the settings functionality within our application or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You understand that certain information you have shared through Incentive Pilot’s Services may remain viewable even if your account is removed or disabled.
You can review and change your personal information as permitted within the Website or App or by emailing us at email@example.com.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change or delete information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website or App, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website or App users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Website or App, including User Contributions, is governed by the Incentive Pilot Terms of Service (available @ app.incentivepilot.com/terms-of-service).
9. Your California privacy rights.
In plain english: If you are a resident of California, you can email email@example.com. to request information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties.
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Data security.
In plain english: We take security seriously with regards to storing data that you share with us, but cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. You share all personal information at your own risk and will do your part to increase security by keeping your passwords private.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using commercially reasonable means.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website or App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You agree that you will not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website or App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or App.
12. Contact information.